Hair, Skin & Nails Rejuvenation Formula with VERISOL® is a unique, orally ingested formula packed with clinically studied nutrients that promote collagen and keratin health. These proteins keep hair, skin, and nails looking youthful, healthy, and vibrant. Ingredients such as Cynatine® HNS Plus, VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides®, and silicon and biotin will help restore beautiful hair, radiant skin, and healthy nails.
Benefits at a Glance
- Clinically validated to promote collagen and keratin health
- Cynatine® HNS Plus provides raw material for keratin formation
- VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides® supports skin suppleness and elasticity
- Biotin promotes synthesis of healthy fat and protein molecules in skin, hair, and nails
- Silicon promotes healthy collagen and keratin structure
Working from the inside out, orally ingested nutrients are demonstrating clearly visible outward benefits. These nutrients have been shown in clinical studies to promote various elements of hair, skin, and nail health:
- Cynatine® HNS Plus: This ingredient combination provides solubilized keratin, zinc, vitamins B3, B5, and B6, copper, and biotin — the raw materials needed for keratin formation for strong hair, skin, and nails. Clinical studies using Cynatine® showed an impressive 11.5% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and a marked improvement of almost 50% in hair brightness and luster.
- VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides®: This patented bioavailable composition of bioactive collagen peptides supports the skin extracellular matrix by stimulating the formation of new collagen and elastin to promote the suppleness and elasticity of aging skin. Clinical studies on women demonstrated an average 20% reduction in eye wrinkle volume after just eight weeks, an 18% increase in elastin,3 and a 7% increase in skin elasticity — an effect even more pronounced in women over 50.
- Biotin: Biotin is an essential co-factor in the synthesis of fat and protein molecules that are prominent in skin, hair, and nails. Studies have demonstrated that biotin supplementation supports strength, hardness, and integrity of the nail.
- Silicon: Silicon is required for the formation of the protein cross-links that hold collagen and keratin molecules in their unique, functional shapes.